Saturday, July 5, 2008

[ Home Training ]

Summer is finally here!!!

There is still loads of time till the start of the next academic year, so it is time to brush-up my cooking skills and learn my mom's recipes back home. I have been waiting from the start of the year for this! There is so much to learn and hope I can pick up as much as I can before I go back to London. I don't know how this new passion for cooking ignited, but I am enjoying every moment of it: from learning new knife skills to learning about the ingredients. To enjoy learning something, you will need to be interested in it.. get involve with it. Interactive learning is very important I believe: that's where all the fun is! Therefore I will make an effort to join my mom or aunt in the kitchen whenever they are making or preparing something.

Okay! I will keep you people updated later! Learning to cook something new now! Ttyl!

No comments: