Thursday, June 26, 2008

Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin



As I have mentioned before this is one of my childhood favorite. My mom have refined her recipe till perfection and it is time I start mine. This is another Banana Chocolate Chip muffin recipe I found online at www.taste.com.au (except for the chocolate sauce :P). This is a very simple and fast recipe that can be done within 30mins (from weighing to baking).

As a first trial to this recipe, the result was pretty good. The chocolate chip and banana really go well together. The texture was slightly rubbery though, maybe because I worked it a bit too much when mixing. I would also like it to rise more. Definitely a recipe worth practicing and perfecting. Great for parties, picnics and kids love it. Can be eaten anytime of the day, wherever and whenever you like.

No comments: